View Profile cmkinsac

29 Movie Reviews

meh...

...you provided an argument, but no supporting facts to carry the message. The text had no impact, as the movement was too slow, and it was too short. You have a good basis for a quality flash, but you need to rethink your script/speech, and make the typography more eye-catching.

VirulentX responds:

Thank you for your post.

The assignment unfortunately needed it to be around 15 seconds, I even went overbound. :/

I believe, as many have told me however, that the text was even a little too quick, not too slow.

Finally, the audio wasn't mine, it's an already existing commercial that I "flashified".

Thank you for the criticism though, appreciate it.

great!

I stopped paying attention to the writing though, because it detracted from the mood. (ironically, enough) I wish those were read aloud, by the narrator. To give him some character.

Cridia responds:

Yeah, the narrator was something I hadnt even considered while making this animation. Next time I am going to do something with a poem, I will :D!

Thanks for the comment!

ugh...

you overdid the menu thing. People hate having to wait for a simple text to explain buttons. I hated waiting for everything, as well, because it was slow.

7 Game Reviews

eh...

I dont really get most of it. You provide a lot of the stuff too quickly, so it detracts from the fun.

boring....

I found that despite all of the other features, the main feature: the blue orb you swing around is a horrible mechanic. Keep everything else of this, but find some other way to destroy the orbs which would be FUN.

squidsquid responds:

Huh, well each to his own I guess but that's the basis of the game, and most people really like it.

awesome!

this turned out great! Way better than your previous one, and was actually kinda helpful for me. I loved your introduction animation to the fingers, it was well animated. Overall, 5/5 10/10 man!

tomocles responds:

thanks man, I like your reviews. :P

I am always trying to get better at flash and am working on traditional animations, which I cant show because I have no scanner.

chris knight @cmkinsac