Fight With Fact Fight With Fact

meh...

...you provided an argument, but no supporting facts to carry the message. The text had no impact, as the movement was too slow, and it was too short. You have a good basis for a quality flash, but you need to rethink your script/speech, and make the typography more eye-catching.

VirulentX responds:

Thank you for your post.

The assignment unfortunately needed it to be around 15 seconds, I even went overbound. :/

I believe, as many have told me however, that the text was even a little too quick, not too slow.

Finally, the audio wasn't mine, it's an already existing commercial that I "flashified".

Thank you for the criticism though, appreciate it.

Open Here Open Here

Amazing man!

I see a future effects animator here! Wonderful stuff, dazzling effects, and the animation quickly got way better.

Carried by the Wind Carried by the Wind

great!

I stopped paying attention to the writing though, because it detracted from the mood. (ironically, enough) I wish those were read aloud, by the narrator. To give him some character.

Cridia responds:

Yeah, the narrator was something I hadnt even considered while making this animation. Next time I am going to do something with a poem, I will :D!

Thanks for the comment!

Rebirth Project: Teaser Rebirth Project: Teaser

meh...

The graphics are ok, but what ruined it for me was the horrible animations. Who shoots a gun without recoil? Where's the timing? More effort please. (and dont even try to say that I shouldnt speak, you will just make a fool of yourself)

cris17 responds:

=.= ok did ya not read the dam author comments? its a TEST MOVIE wich means its not the finished project and i was only testing certain things moron. your the one making a fool of your self here cause your putting alot of judgement into a TEST MOVIE.....wich is kinda stupid being as how well lets see since its a test movie i kinda know the crap i need to be doing better since i was ofcourse using this movie as a test, need i repeat my self a few more times before your small mind understands what obvious mistakes youve made in making this dumass review.

Portfolio Portfolio

ugh...

you overdid the menu thing. People hate having to wait for a simple text to explain buttons. I hated waiting for everything, as well, because it was slow.

Running RNTB-man Running RNTB-man

awesome!

really great job on the animation! The animation was smooth, realistic, and also entertaining.

Zomberz Infection Zomberz Infection

take it farther!

sorry for the lower rating, but you really need to continue this before posting it! Finish it, because it was otherwise very awesome!

TsuShiMaMiRe TsuShiMaMiRe

horrible... :(

I am sorry, but whatever effort was put into the flash was destroyed by the music. The music is absolutely terrible. Especially the voices, which wasnt even in sync to anything. I feel sorry for the flash artist. :(

Warrior Boarder 4 Warrior Boarder 4

shallow....

but totally awesome, nonetheless! I am amazed at how you took such an absolutely horrid idea and made it seem awesome! Keep at it and make this thing go somewhere.

Anime stick collaboration Anime stick collaboration

botched redeeming values...

...the only redeeming values of series like Naruto and the mainstream was completely ditched here with the again absolutely impossible combat of stickfigures. Stuff like FLCL, Avatar, and Fullmetal Alchemist would have been great ideas for this, but once I actually saw that you guys completely ditched the paced combat of these animes, I felt like you guys have wasted your talents on this collab. This isn't me getting mad about things not matching up in the animes to this, but the fact that you took HUMAN people from these animes and thrusted them into completely lifeless situations. Good animation, absolutely horrible choreography, and no effort into recreation of your chosen anime.

ssjbryando responds:

I agree with you in a certain part, but not a lot or half of these people are real anime fans, thus not exactly knowing how the usual combat is. (Checking youtube might not be enough) this is a stick animation, and I think youre taking it far to serious. Its basically choosing a theme, like FLCL ( the cannons) and making an animation out of it.

I wish you would have looked at it more like that, but thanks Cmkinsac <3 REMEMBER YOU.