Fight With Fact Fight With Fact

meh...

...you provided an argument, but no supporting facts to carry the message. The text had no impact, as the movement was too slow, and it was too short. You have a good basis for a quality flash, but you need to rethink your script/speech, and make the typography more eye-catching.

VirulentX responds:

Thank you for your post.

The assignment unfortunately needed it to be around 15 seconds, I even went overbound. :/

I believe, as many have told me however, that the text was even a little too quick, not too slow.

Finally, the audio wasn't mine, it's an already existing commercial that I "flashified".

Thank you for the criticism though, appreciate it.

Open Here Open Here

Amazing man!

I see a future effects animator here! Wonderful stuff, dazzling effects, and the animation quickly got way better.

Carried by the Wind Carried by the Wind

great!

I stopped paying attention to the writing though, because it detracted from the mood. (ironically, enough) I wish those were read aloud, by the narrator. To give him some character.

Cridia responds:

Yeah, the narrator was something I hadnt even considered while making this animation. Next time I am going to do something with a poem, I will :D!

Thanks for the comment!

Love to jump Love to jump

eh...

I dont really get most of it. You provide a lot of the stuff too quickly, so it detracts from the fun.

Sproing Reloaded Sproing Reloaded

boring....

I found that despite all of the other features, the main feature: the blue orb you swing around is a horrible mechanic. Keep everything else of this, but find some other way to destroy the orbs which would be FUN.

squidsquid responds:

Huh, well each to his own I guess but that's the basis of the game, and most people really like it.

Animating a Hand Animating a Hand

awesome!

this turned out great! Way better than your previous one, and was actually kinda helpful for me. I loved your introduction animation to the fingers, it was well animated. Overall, 5/5 10/10 man!

tomocles responds: